Top 3 Reasons to Schedule Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
No matter how great your air conditioner system may be, it is critical to remember that regular maintenance is critical. Just as you schedule regular maintenance for your car, your HVAC unit is no different. Like other mechanical systems, your AC will suffer general wear and tear of the course of its operations. Considering how hot New Jersey summer seasons get, you will likely be flipping on the air conditioner quite often the next couple months. To ensure that your system succeeds in efficiently cooling your home and keeps you and your family comfortable, schedule regular ac maintenance with Lawes.
Benefit of Regular AC Maintenance
- Increased Efficiency: Perhaps the most sought after benefit that routine air conditioning maintenance has to offer is the fact that it can help you to cool your home in the most efficient and affordable manner possible. Your air conditioner will only achieve peak efficiency levels if it’s well maintained regularly. Let Lawes help you to pay less for quality cooling.
- Improved Performance: Not only will you enjoy better energy efficiency thanks to routine maintenance, but you also get to enjoy a better overall cooling output from your system. AC maintenance ensures your comfort throughout the hottest, stickiest time of the year.
- Reduced Risk of Repairs: No one’s air conditioner is perfect, and it will encounter operational issues at some point. See that these problems are as few and far between as possible by…You guessed it: scheduling routine air conditioning maintenance. Call us now at (732) 741- 6302 to get started.
Preventative maintenance will help to keep your system running smoothly all year round and typically includes the following:
- Clean evaporator and condenser air coils. Dusty, dirty coils reduce a system’s ability to cool your home. They cause the system to run longer and raise energy costs while shortening the life of the equipment.
- Check and adjust the refrigerant level of your central air conditioner. Too much or too little refrigerant is another sign that the system is not running efficiently, is using too much energy, or is being used in a way that will shorten its lifespan.
- Adjust and clean blower component. This provides proper airflow for greater comfort. Airflow problems the system to run up to 15% less efficiently.
Stay Cool with Lawes
Check out our blog recent post to save even more money on your cooling costs this summer. Lawes Heating and Cooling Company NJ provides all the essential repairs, tune-ups, and installations you may need for your cooling desires. Whatever brand or model your central air unit may be, we can service it! Contact us to get started today.